We all love makeup, don’t we? But sometimes, owning good makeup can easily burn a hole in your pocket. Well, don’t worry, we got you. Here we are with a list of 10 budget beauty must haves, from the drugstore, that will easily fit into your budget, without compromising on the quality of the makeup.
- The first on our list is the Maybelline New York fit me primer. It comes in 2 variants, matte and dewy. The matte one being, perfect for the oily skin types and the dewy one, for the dry skin type. Priced at INR 499, this primer is a must have, if you’re on a budget. Not only it provides a smooth canvas to your skin, for your makeup to glide on smoothly, but also gives a subtle glow. Maybelline products have a great quality, so you won’t be compromising on that either. These primers have a silicone like texture and helps in filling up of the pores. It minimises the appearance of pores and provides a smooth base to work upon. Moreover, the primer also, helps in concealing any texture that your skin might have.
- Next on our list, is again from the house of Maybelline. And it is there Fit me Foundation.it is priced at an affordable price of INR 549, and is a must have foundation from the drugstore. It is available in a wide variety of shades and undertones, so you don’t have to struggle finding a shade for yourself, no matter, whatever skin colour you belong to. This foundation has a semi-liquid texture, not too thick and not too liquid. It blends seamlessly in your skin and is ideal for all skin types. Performs good with both, makeup brushes as well as makeup sponges. They have a medium to buildable coverage and oxidise the bare minimum. The finish on this foundation, is semi dewy or semi matte I would say, and is not too drying on your face.
- Our third recommendation is the LA Girl Pro conceal concealer. Keeping in mind, the diversity of skin tones and colours, it comes in a variety of shades, suitable for every single skin colour. They also have a great range of colour correctors, ranging from orange to green to lilac and many others. They have thick creamy texture and are pretty high on the coverage. Helps in concealing the dark spots and under eye bags pretty well, so you’ve got your hangovers covered ladies!
- Another beauty must have from the drugstore is the Maybelline New York Fit Me lose powder. Often, the foundation and the concealer tend to move away, if not properly set. Worry not, this lose powder, from Maybelline, sets your makeup in face, perfectly, so you don’t have to bother about your makeup being messy. The powder is very finely milled and is super soft in texture. Sets your base perfectly, and gives no white cast in the flash photography, which is a bonus. Doesn’t have a cakey appearance, just make sure, you don’t apply too much of it, as it can make your skin feel dry.
- This eyebrow product from NYX is a must have, here I’m talking about the NYX micro brow eyebrow pencil. It is priced at INR 875. Comes in a shade range of 3, it has a very small precise tip, to create thin, hair like strokes. It looks so natural on the brows, and doesn’t look heavily made. If you’re looking for something, to elevate your brow game, then don’t look further, your search ends here!
- Let’s talk about bronzers now. We’ve got the Physicians Formula butter bronzer for you, in this category. Justifies the same so well, actually feels like butter gliding onto your skin. It is available in different shades to cater your needs. It has got the perfect amount of pigmentation, not too much and not too little. It’s retails for INR 1200 and is easily available online. Also, it is dermatologically tested, which is a bonus.
- Looking for a budget eyeshadow palette, well, look no more. We present to you, the Wet n Wild rose in the air eyeshadow palette. Priced at a very affordable price of INR 499, it contains 10 shades in the palette. They also have few more shade palettes in the same line. These eyeshadows are softly milled and do not have much of a fallout. They are easy to work with and are great, if you are a beginner. Also, wet n wild is a cruelty free brand, so you’ve got nothing to worry.
- The Face Shop Water fit lip tint, is another must have, that you don’t want to miss on. This can be used as a lip as well as a cheek tint. It has got a great fluid texture, and is easy to blend on the skin. It gives you a very flawless, natural finish, as if you’re blushing from within. When applied on the lips, it gives a natural finish, more like my lips but better kind of look. It retails for INR 499 and is available in quite a few shades.
- The list would be incomplete without mentioning a mascara. Coming again from the house of Maybelline, we have the Maybelline lash sensational mascara. A cult favourite, this mascara adds a nice volume to your lashes and curls them nicely, without giving a clumped-up look. It separates the lashes, so well. It retails for INR 510 and is a must have. Available in both washable as well as water proof variants, it opens up your eyes, and helps to attain long, wispy lashes.
- And the last one, has to be a lipstick. The NYX powder puff lippies, are the perfect combination of matte and comfortable lipsticks. These come in a tube packaging and have puff dispenser at the end, through which the product comes out. They are available in a variety of shade range and dry down in a powder finish on your lips. These are so comfortable and last the entire day long. Once dried up, they do not budge or transfer. These retail for INR 650 and are great if you’re looking for matte lipsticks that are not too drying on the lips.
So, with this we come to an end of this amazing beauty must haves from the drug store list. Do try these, and you won’t regret any of them. The list is pretty inclusive and you can create an entire makeup look, using these 10 products. These are all tried and tested products and come with a good branding and quality, so were not recommending you anything that is cheap or compromised on the quality.